Sunday, July 30, 2017

Supara

Look who I've found here in Kyrgyzstan: my girlfriend Lilia, my daughter Milena and my cousin Eliane!


After one month in Bishkek I have completed the first stage of my trip, as I am now done with school. My family joined me here for two weeks of holidays... within what actually already is holidays for me.

For the current week, we have booked an organized tour in the countryside with a guide and a driver. Afterwards Eliane flies back to Switzerland while Lilia, Milena and I spend a few more days together in the capital. I will then stay again on my own one more month in Karakol, a town in the Tian Shan mountains on the east shore of Issyk-Kul.

 
We've been all together to Supara, an ethno-complex (as they call it) near Bishkek.

 It is a restaurant that serves typical Kyrgyz food in a traditional setting. 

 The (beautiful) complex is mostly built with stones and wood.

Each yurt is decorated with a different theme.

2 comments:

  1. C'est sympa de vous voir tous ensemble... et j'imagine que tu dois etre content de les voir apres un mois sans elles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oui bien sûr ! Et ça change aussi d'aller voir des magnifiques paysages plutôt que d'aller à l'école et faire mes devoirs :-)

    ReplyDelete