Sunday, January 1, 2017

Edem na vostok

Six years ago I rode my bike from Geneva to North Cape, and related my adventures in the blog Едем на север (Edem na sever), that is 'Let go to the north' in Russian.

This year I'm back with another project and another blog, where север (sever) is replaced by восток (vostok) - as within Vladivostok - which means 'east'.

Indeed I'm planning to stay about two months in the Kyrgyz Republic in Central Asia, in order to learn some more Russian and to visit the country, without any bike this time.


I've booked a flight to Bishkek from the 23rd of June to the 3rd of September and I'm currently organizing my trip.

Stay tuned!
Pierre-Yves

P.S 1: To automatically receive updates of this blog, sign up with your email address in the 'Follow by Email' section on the right.

P.S 2: I'm only going to write in English; you can translate the blog in your language, selecting the according entry in the 'Translate' section on the right side of the page.

1 comment:

  1. Hello my friend (ex GfK college), how are you? I get right now your link-blog and I happy to know that you started your nice travel project. You are right now very close to the city I would like to start my next trip scheduled for the next year:
    Kazakhstan-Uzbekistan-Turkmenistan-Iran-Azerbaijan and Georgia with motorbike. Maybe you will have very soon some information for me about these countries. I wish you a nice stay in Kirghistan :-)

    Your friend Cirino

    ReplyDelete